Monday, August 3, 2009

2nd journal entries!!!!

1.My first week in Malayan colleges laguna I feel that I am very nervous and excited also, nervous because I have no relatives or friends in Malayan, and excited because I will meet many people or meet a new friend and beautiful girl studying at Malayan colleges laguna...
2.On the first week I have an eight professor that teaching in Malayan first of them is my prof in it he is good in teaching, my values education teacher is kind and also my prof in social science,p.e,humanities, my mathematics professor and last but not the least is my professor in English they are all kind and good in teaching.
3.We are all 42 students in our section.and I think some of my classmates is noisy,funny and quiet.the others are serious to there studies and the others are not,and the others our listening in the professor and the others are talking while the professor is explaining in the board.i know that all of my classmate are good and kind and also friendly.........intelligent.hehe
4.I don't think that there has an easy courses for me because all I know that all courses is challenging and you have to be good in understanding all the lessons like in the drawing course.....
adjustments:
5.I think I will focus more on my studies to pass my course and all the subjects and I think I have to be serious on my courses because college life will not very easy for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment